Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Murad Review


While using Murad products I was really surprised on how the results would turn out. If you have big pores that at noticeable with or without makeup I highly recommend the "Pore and Line Minimizing".

The first thing that I do before putting on facial products is clean my face. I use regular soap and water because I do not like mixing different products with each other, I want it to feel fresh. I like taking care of my face at a young age, because as I get older I do not want to look ten years older than I actually am.

Anti-Aging moisturizer this helps prevent premature aging, blemishes and helps with oil protection. Now, my skin does get oily in the afternoons, and I hate it, with this product it did not feel as oily as it normally does (I stopped wearing face makeup because my oily skin). So I was more than willing to try this product. It has SPF 20 which I love because I know my face is protected while I am in the sun. While putting it on it did not feel greasy, heavy or clog my pores (I hate when some moisturizers feel like bacon grease). When trying new moisturizers I get breakouts from, with the moisturizer I did not.

Pore and Line minimizing this product refines pores helps repair skin breakouts. I have been using this for a week at night that the pores in my nose have started shrinking. I have little lines under my eyes and within these three days I have noticed a change. I have bright blue eyes and I like showing them off, just because it’s the first thing they notice and I feel more comfortable.

Intensive wrinkle reducer this has been proven to reduce lines by 55% in 12 weeks, which sounds like a miracle. I gave my mom this product to try for me and in one week this has taken away fine lines. Without makeup on and her skin tone was even, she looks younger and she could pass as my sister. She has very sensitive skin and there was no irritation which she loved, she always had problems finding a good facial product.


No comments:

Post a Comment