Friday, September 27, 2013

Elin Bianco Review



My hair type is dry and damaged due to me dying my hair and using a flat iron. I have used many different types of products to get it to look like it has some life. Also, spending time outside everyone sweats and your hair starts to smell which is gross, I can’t think of anyone who wants to walk around with a stinky head. One thing I don’t like to put in my hair is alcohol, my hair is already dry I don’t need it worse.

ElinBianco hair products go further than amazing. The mask is like a genie in a bottle for my hair. My hair has so much life and looks healthy, it wasn’t something I had to use for a long period of time to start working, it was right after the first wash. I never thought that a hair product would be so wonderful and work so quickly.

The bottles are very beautiful, very girly and the smell is very feminine that lasts all day.

Treatment Shampoo and Conditioner:  Both products repair and protect your hair, it heals spit ends and makes your hair soft. It is also it’s not a heavy shampoo, it is very lite. It is all natural it has no sulfate, which cases more damage to your hair. 

Treatment mask:  This is my little pink genie in a bottle. You put this on after the shampoo and just massage into your hair leave it in for a couple of minutes and rinse. Right when you rinse you can feel how different your hair is, it is amazing. 

Usually, when I get out of the shower my hair feels dry, no moisture. I used to refer my hair to straw due to the dryness. When I got out of the shower my hair felt wonderful so soft and silky. I can’t remember when I felt like that before.

The Treatment Serum: You put this in your hair when it is damp to give you extra softness, and give your hair extra protection and healing. You can style your hair as usual and helps styling it easier to.

Hair Perfume: The mask and the perfume I am completely in love with. This is alcohol free which is my favorite part about it, it give your hair a nice scent that last all day and into the next, if you skip a hair wash. It shields the smells and lets of a nice fresh scent instead. 

 For people with dry hair or just want it to look better, I highly recommend using these hair products.

No comments:

Post a Comment