Friday, September 20, 2013

Puppy Dressup for Calendars




It is barely September and almost my favorite time of year, Fall. I seem to catch myself stressing about Christmas gifts already, what to get people, what they want, it’s not like anyone ever tells me what they want, like my boyfriend, I asked him what he wanted for Christmas, and he said you. I was thinking that is sweet but what do you want.

 So a co-worker of mine suggested making puppy calendars for everyone in my family, I have a photogenic dog, he’s cute and doesn’t mind wearing clothes. So I went through all of Broncos clothes and toys and found out he has more clothes than I do.

I started taking some pictures and getting things ready for his “Puppy Photo Shoot” . 

(February - Mr. Love)


(April - Hula Dog)
(May - Chillin')


(June - Minor Leagues)


(July - Mr. America)



(October - Clown)
(He looks so happy)
(December - Santa)

No comments:

Post a Comment