Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Snowberry Review



Gentle Remineralising Toner, this toner does not have a strong smell to it which I like, due to the fact that I feel if they smell good they are probably not doing a big benefit to your skin. I use toner to get rid of the extra gunk off my skin that washing leaves behind. This toner is a two in one cleanser and toner, it is actually a soft foam which feels nice and soft when putting on your skin. Using toner daily can help keep your skin tight, moisturize and keep your face looking amazing.

Starbright Moisturiser is so soft and light that it is great for oily skin, I do not like using the heavy moisturizers because they break my face out and this one is perfect for preventing that. This moisturizer has great vitamins, which keep your skin healthy. This toner helps with skin discoloration which is great for everyone, I have to admit that my skin after using for a month looks so much better than it did before.

I love Snowberry products, their bottle and boxes are so cute and fun which I like it's not plain and boring, also, the customer service is very nice, which is a plus for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment