Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Mitch Stone Essentials Review



Shampoo and conditioner, when you break down to getting a new unfamiliar brand you are hesitant. You never know what the final outcome of your hair. I am a pro at this and I always usually go back to the ones I am familiar with. You also worry about, what is my hair going to smell like, is it going dry my hair out or be to oily. You never know. Mitch Stone Essentials is great and you do not have to worry about all of that.
 


Session spray, this is wonderful. It ddoesn'tmake white flakes in your hair and it is easy to style with, I used this to get some more volume in my hair. Also, it does not dry out your hair it says protects your hair from the dead ends and has multiple vitamins in it so your hair can stay healthy and look its best. It doesn’t have a stinky smell to it, it has a very smell to it, which I feel in love with. 


 










456-Lustra Shampoo is sulfate free, I don’t like using sulfate in my hair because they can make your hair dry and fade color, mine is drying because I dye it and I need to make matters worse. The smell of this shampoo was so good, it smells very beach like. The shampoo keeps your hair healthy and looking great. It is not heavy so your hair isn’t going to be flat when you dry it.

457-Lustre Conditioner has many vitamins in it so your hair can stay healthy and beautiful, it also has keratin. Keratin gives strength to your hair, and makes it look healthy. The smell of this, you can smell a hit of coconut, which smells wonderful, everyone loves good smelling healthy beautiful hair.

Your hair gets damaged every day by many things, from the environment to styling tools. Mitch Stone Essentials has really come up with great products for your hair. The products protect and give your hair a health boost. I love these products and highly recommend them to make your hair look great and smell extremely good.

No comments:

Post a Comment