Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Beneful Healthy Smile



I’m always trying to take care of myself, by staying healthy, eating right and just generally taking care of myself. Another thing is, I always take care of my dog to. I need to make sure he is staying healthy, eating write and taking care of him. I feed him Beneful Healthy Smile dog food.
I like knowing that he is getting food that is good for him and that is something he likes eating. The food is small so it is great for his little teeth and it’s make with real ingredients which I am grateful for that. The food has proteins in it which help him build his strong muscles, which he is a little three pound Chihuahua he’s going to be a beast. It also keeps his teeth clean and strong which is one of my favorite things, have you ever tried brushing dogs teeth? Gives him energy, which he’s a puppy he doesn’t need the energy, he looks like a wired rat running around jumping with his growing muscles and his sparkling teeth, and no I’m not making this up. Then it help keeps him in good health, from vision to immune system.   


The treats that he eats are a little big for him so I cut them into thirds and it takes him a while for him to eat them and the treats give him the same benefits as the regular food. I like keeping my dog as healthy as I am.

 
Just a little something for a smile, I bought his a tiny puppy for the first day of fall and he was rolling it around and playing with it. I got busy making dinner and forgot about it and I saw him playing with it still I picked it up to put it away and there was teeth marks all over the pumpkin, needless to say I had to throw it away.







No comments:

Post a Comment