Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Riding ATV’s Living Life



The Rio Grande is a river that runs through New Mexico, in the area I live which is Belen located in the middle. The river is dry, there are little spots with water but nothing to deep. There's a lot of mud though, and mud is always fun.

I am the kind of person that always dresses nice, wears makeup, takes care of my skin and hair and I have to feel clean. On Sunday when I went four wheeling I dressed in sweats and my boyfriends shirt, I actually turned to him and asked if I looked like a guy, luckily I did not. That night I think it was the muddiest I have ever gotten, I had huge clumps of mud on my hair, face, arms everywhere. When I got home I was in the shower for an hour trying to get it all out, mostly my hair. Sometimes you need to come out of your clean little shell and say screw it, I'm going to play in mud. It is a great feeling, just coming out and having the time of your life.

While we were riding we would see little patches of water and there was fish. It was really sad seeing the river dry, and just spots of water. After we got done riding in the river we went on top of the mesa, it was about 7:30 the sun was almost down, and the sky was so pretty, and just watching the cars on the freeway, it was very peaceful and relaxing.   

Something I realized while riding around is that, you’re not thinking, you’re not worrying about life, your living life. Total stress free.

No comments:

Post a Comment