Friday, September 13, 2013

Hanson Skincare Reivew



Before I started using these products, my face was dry and oily, also, it has been through a lot. After a week of using the products, my face looks so much different. I don’t wear face makeup at work, just because I don’t wake up early enough. A co-worker told me yesterday I look really good with makeup on. I told her I don’t have any on. The Vitamin C line from Hanson Skincare, improved my skin so much, the color, texture and overall look, I am in love with it.

Vitamin C Peel Off Masque:  First off I love peel off masks, this one in only takes a couple of minutes, but they are really fun to peel off and after using this masque my skin is so soft and looks so much healthier than it did before. My skin type is oily, so that causes for acne, and this peel off mask unclogged my pores and I haven’t gotten one pimple in a week.

Vitamin C Serum:  This serum is wonderful so your skin, it repairs your skin from environmental damages. Everyone is exposed to the outside and the sun and many other things can damage your skin. I was thinking about what my skin has been through, I am in downtown all day for five days, and then on the weekends I am outside riding four wheelers, my face has been through a lot. This serum made my face look so amazing, and vibrant.   

Vitamin C Facial Scrub: This scrub is not like any scrub I have used, it is smooth, smells wonderful and feels extremely good going onto your skin. I love using scrubs, I like knowing that all the dead skin is coming off.  

Gentle Facial Cleanser and Citrus Purifying Toner:  I used the cleanser and toner after I got home from work every day. The cleanser removes all of the gross stuff off your face and the toner picks up what it did not catch and hydrates your skin. These products not only smelt good, they made my face look and feel better.  

Daily Moisturizer SPF 15:  Moisturizer is a probably one of the best things to put on your face, especially when it has sun screen on. I apply moisturizer in the mornings, evenings and before bed. Just because I want to keep my skin looking healthy, and try to prove wrinkles as much as I can. In the past I have used moisturizer’s that felt like bacon grease, and this one was really light and not greasy at all.

Blue Tango Facial Scrub:  Since I was using the vitamin c scrub, I had my boyfriend use this one to see what it did to his face, and he also used the cleanser and toner after using the scrub. It’s called blue tango and that is a fun name for a scrub. His face is bad, not products, just uses body wash to get the dirt off. Well, for the past week he used this and wants me to get more. He loved how his face felt smooth and non-oily. He would not keep his hands off his face. For him using this product for a week it made a difference in his poorly taken care of face, it give him more of a vibrant look.


No comments:

Post a Comment