Friday, October 4, 2013

Sol Scents Sunscreen Review



Sunscreen is something everyone shouldn’t live without. The sun can damage the your skin and make it look horrible, like sunburns, those hurt and the aftermath of them with the peeling, eww… To much sun damage without protection is skin cancer, I think it is easier to wear sunscreen then have to deal with that. I am a high supporter of sunscreen, I apply it to my face, neck, body and lips, because I like taking care of myself and want to have good skin when I get older. My grandmother is 72 and she looks like she is in her late 50’s, her secret, moisturizer and sunscreen.

I recently went the a corn maze and pumpkin patch to celebrate Fall, it is my favorite season and being outside having fun and getting lost in a corn maze is a great way to celebrate. I dressed cute, because if you need to get rescued in the maze at least you look cute. The one problem I have about sunscreen is the smell, everyone knows that smell.

When I went to the maze I wore Sol Scents Deep Love Sunscreen with SPF 30, the smell is amazing, it does not smell like sunscreen but you are still getting the protection that your skin needs and it also nourishes your skin. This sunscreen is also water resistant up to 80 minutes. I also used the Cucumber Melon Lip Balm, it is SPF 15, smells wonderful and feels good when you apply it and it made with organic oils and this is also water resistant up to 80 minutes. So if your picky and don’t wear sunscreen due to the smell, well now you don’t have an excuse wear sunscreen and protect your skin.

Sol Scents Company is just as amazing as their products. The products are made in the USA, not tested on animals. My favorite part is, they support 7 causes, when you buy a product a portion of that goes to those causes. They are, Hunger Awareness, Hope for Education, Environmental Protection, Bullying Awareness, No Animal Cruelty, Breast Cancer Awareness and Heart Disease Prevention.

No comments:

Post a Comment