Thursday, September 26, 2013

Tooth Builder Toothpaste Review



My teeth are sensitive, and it sucks not being able to drink something nice and cold on a hot day. I have gotten used to drinking cokes that are room temperature because it hurts to drink cold. Also, with hot drinks on cold days I would love to have some hot chocolate. But I cannot because I don’t want to go through all that tooth pain.


 I have been using Tooth Builder Toothpaste for a week and I have noticed a change when I was drinking my coffee this morning. Usually I wait a while until it’s barely warm to drink, this morning I drank it while it was still hot. When you go for so long without doing something, it is such a surprise when you are able to do it. This toothpaste works wonders on sensitive teeth.
 
This toothpaste didn’t have a toothpaste taste to it, which I like. Have you ever brushed your teeth then ate cereal, it tastes horrible. It does more than heal sensitive teeth it helps with bad breath which everyone wants to avoid, canker sores, gum disease, fights plaque and cavities which I don’t like going to the dentist and getting fillings, even if you have a super nice awesome dentist like mine.  

Visit www.squigle.com to find out where to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment