Thursday, September 5, 2013

Couponing is not just for old people



Couponing is a great thing, it helps people save money and who does not want to save any?

My initial thought about couponing used to be only old women did this, just clip coupons all day and save $3.00 and I’m young I don’t want to waste my time doing that, I have better things to do like lay in bed.

Well, due to financial difficulties I decided I was going to try it, it couldn’t hurt, and now I realize why people do it, and how many people do it, I never noticed before but a lot of people are couponing. Also, there are so many ways to get them, you can e-mail the company, online site or signing up for e-mail clubs.

I just print and clip the coupons for the stuff that I know I am going to need. Last night I took he coupons I had received from Campbell’s and Colgate (I e-mailed and asked for coupons). I bought hygiene supplies, along with household items I was going to need. The price was $21.38, I handed the cashier my coupons and he didn’t look happy at all. After my coupons my final price was $14.71 that is a savings of $6.67.

I don’t plan becoming a extreme couponer but being able to see how much money I could be saving has me excite, and the best part was it wasn’t stuff I was not going to need, it was all the stuff I was going to buy anyways.

So me being skeptical and having negative thoughts about it, I highly recommend it. Even if it’s a couple, they are free and it is not going to do anything but save you money.    

No comments:

Post a Comment