Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Summer Labs Cutemol

Dry Cracked Heels to Baby Soft


Since Fall is upon us we are all going to be putting away our flip slops and sandals, and recover from dry and cracked heels. Feet are gross, most people don’t like them, because of what they look like, and especially if they are ugly. Plus, dry feet hurt and they hurt the person looking at them.    


My boyfriend and I have been using Cutemol skin cream on our feet every night before bed and our heels are so baby soft. Before I started using this, our feet were rough, his were due to having working feet and mine because of sandals. I have been wanting us to get a pedicure, but he kept putting up a fuss. I am glad I waited, because now I do not have to spend $60 on getting our feet soft, and he won’t cry anymore. 

Cutemol can be used for many different things, not just feet, it could be used for hands, nails and anywhere you have dry skin. I suggest using it before a pedicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment