Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Derma e Review



Taking care of your face is something not everyone thinks about. Women apply makeup every day to make themselves look better, but what are actually doing to their face is drying it out and getting clogged pores. Taking care of your face at an early age will prevent wrinkles, nobody wants them. All you have to do is clean your face twice a day and put moisturizer on. After a week using Derma e I have noticed a change with how my face feels and looks. In the mornings or afternoons if easy for people to forget to clean their face and put moisturizer on, with these products the labels look fun which stick out to remind you and it’s really fast to apply and go.

I applied crèmes and cleansers four times a day, just to keep my face clean to see how much of a difference there would be. In the mornings I would apply the smoothing cleanser, serum and moisturizing crème. The cleanser completely cleaned my face, the serum made it feel fresh and the moisturizing crème made my face feel completely hydrated.

During my lunch break I went into the bathroom and used the vitalizing cleanser, and to my surprise the cotton ball was brown, I work in an office, I did not understand how it my face was dirty, after that I applied the day crème and my face felt fresh all over again.

When I got home I used the microdermabrasion scrub, which felt wonderful on my face. Then used the very clear cleanser to get around my nose and mouth well. Then used the very clear spot treatment to clear up any blemishes, and then used the moisturizer.

Before I would go to bed I was apply the scar gel because I have an ugly scar on my shoulder. Then I would use the evenly radiant cleanser, serum and night crème.    

The next day when I was getting ready by face felt different from the previous morning, so j=in just 24 hours I noticed a complete difference. Also, your might not think your skin is dirty because you can’t feel or see anything on it doesn’t mean it is not there. Your face can get dirty from so many different things and its good just to keep it clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment