Thursday, August 22, 2013

DermOrganic Review

What caught my eye with this product is that it is made out of "Argan Oil". It comes from a tree in Morocco, and they press the kernels into oil, and the oil acts as a moisturizer. I have heard so many wonderful things about Argan Oil, and how wonderful it is if you have dry hair. All of "DermOrganic" products are use Argan Oil, are vegan and natural. You don't want to be putting in/on a product with sulfa in it. That just makes hair and skin worse.

The shampoo has a tree oil smell to it, it's not overwhelming, it’s more relaxing scent. While I was using the shampoo, my hair felt extremely dried out. I rinsed and used the Masque, wow! A total 180, my hair felt so soft.

Usually, when I dry with a towel my hair feels dried out and is all over the place. Not with this, it was de-tangled and soft, I loved it. I dye my hair about every two months, and it's dry, mostly the ends. The leave in treatment really makes my hair softer, combined with the Masque. During the day my hair still felt soft, I haven't had this luck with any other product I used in the past.


Normally I have dry skin, due to living in dry climate. The soap less facial cleanser, you can feel the moisture going into your skin. Then, the facial moisturizer, my skin is so soft. Even after working all day, my face was still so soft, and it makes the color in my face look better. Then when I use the hand lotion, instantly soft, and it last. I noticed a lot of the problems I have had in the past with lotions is, they tend to be soft at first, then, dry after an hour.


No comments:

Post a Comment