Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Dermalogica Review



Monday night I tried the mircofoliant, hydrating booster and the power firm. I tried these after my shower so my face was clean and I am surprised by the results that carried over until Tuesday afternoon.

Microfoliant is fun to put on, it’s suppose to remove all the dead skin. You mix the power with a little water, make a paste and spread it on your face. It did not have a smell to it which was one of my favorite parts, I hate when I get some that have a bad smell. Put it all over my face with my fingers, scared my dog a little bit, I was home alone so I was acting like a ghost (I can’t be the only one right?). When it was time to end the fun I got a warm rag and took it off, my face felt so soft and looked so much better than it had before. Dead skin was gone.

Hydrating booster felt good going onto my skin. Usually when I try products that you need to use a cotton ball to apply I get worried and think my face is going to break out or be completely dry out. With this hydrating booster it did the complete opposite. It even pick up some deeper stuff on my face that I missed while cleaning it.

Power firm I am so in love with this! It felt heavy while I was putting it on. But after a while it did not feel like I did not put anything on, my face was baby butt soft. One thing I look for when I am putting on face creams is how my face is going to feel in 12 hours. Of course, most creams feel wonderful after you put them on, but what about later on. It’s been about 15 hours since I put it on and my face still feels very soft. I am very satisfied with this product.   

These products surpassed my expectations. I usually have my initial thoughts when trying new products, just from what I have experienced in the past with face products and "Dermalogica" really did a wonderful job on these.

No comments:

Post a Comment