Monday, October 28, 2013

Theraesthetics Theraplex Review


After using Theraplex Theraesthetics I noticed when I wear makeup (not every day) that I am not using as much. These products help with so many things, from dark circles to pimples. My complexion is so much better and my skin looks very healthy. Having beautiful healthy skin is wonderful, and it’s better if you go places without face foundation on and still looks amazing. 

I usually take of my makeup in the shower, it’s not to heavy to where I need makeup remover, and sometimes I don’t get everything off, then that when the pimples come. The Rose Hip Cleanser gets everything off. I still use my way of getting makeup off, but use this afterwards. It is very ligt and leave no trace behind, but it picks up everything you left behind, makeup, oil. My face hasn’t broken out since I’ve been using it and it is wonderful.


Aha Exfoliating Cleanser feels wonderful going on and using daily reduces the size of pores, lines and wrinkles. This is always great to have in a face product. I enjoy using their cleansers and face products because they do not do damage to your face, makes the skin feel wonderful and is overall good for your face.

The Reveratrol Peptide Complex Crème has a compound from wine which is great to help with wrinkles. This also cleanses your skin from toxins and makes your skin look healthier. I love this, it helps your muscles in creating new collagen production. 

Everyone has dark circles under their eye and some days they are more noticeable than others. The Eye Cream Complex is meant to lighten the skin under your eyes. This has so much great natural ingredients that it is great to put on the fine skin. I love this stuff, you don’t need to use as much or no concealer using this regularly. I don’t like going places with heavy makeup below my eyes to hide the dark circles, this does the trick so I can wear light makeup. 

The Botanical Stem Cell Serum is my favorite, the smell is of apples, the feeling is amazing and it inhibits your skin from aging. It is extracted from Uttwiler Spätlauber apples, they are high in proteins and antioxidants. The botanical stem cells work with your skin cells to make your skin look better. When I was using this the color of my skin was improving. It looked so much better than before, plus my skin was so smooth, up until the next day.

Natural sunscreen, my favorite, just because I like making sure my skin is protected. This sunscreen is light weight, makes your skin feel soft ad is good for sensitive skin.








No comments:

Post a Comment