Thursday, October 17, 2013

Relax and Wax Review



Waxing hurts, and that’s because hair is getting ripped out of your skin. The first time I waxed my leg I thought I was going to pass out, I only did two strips before I gave up. I had a bottle of wax that was going to waste so I started looking around for products that would help ease the pain. I found and Relax and Wax (I love the names of their products).

 The No-Scream Cream, you use 30-45 before you wax, and when it is on you let it get into the skin, wipe off and do the waxing process. Pretty simple and easy, it doesn’t ruin your cloths so you can do regular things while you’re waiting for it to soak into the skin. I put on my wax and was shaking because of last time, well, I finally pulled the strip and it wasn’t bad, behind the knee I thought was the absolute worst to wax, but with this it goes pretty easy and thinking I should have found this sooner.


No-Trauma Momma makes the skin feel better after waxing. This product also comes in handy for other things like sunburns, kitchen burns and burns from curling irons. After I waxed, I applied this and my legs didn’t feel like I put them through trauma, they felt great, even better than before.  The next morning when I was getting ready for work I burnt my ear, that hurts, I grabbed this and within a couple minutes my ear felt better, I didn’t feel no burning or throbbing at all.  






No comments:

Post a Comment