Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Haven Scents Soap Review



Haven Scents Soap is a company that makes natural spa quality soaps and they are made by Elaine Massad in Santa Fe, New Mexico to the locals she is known as the Soap Lady. She started making soaps for her family and friends as gifts, and then 11 years ago she started the business.

If anyone ever told you that soaps are just to get clean and that is it, they are wrong. Before I started using these I was stressed and I try to relax, but it never worked out, plus, I was always busy doing something. I started using these soaps and after using each one I found myself more relaxed and less stressed, just because of the smell and just breathing it in makes you want to relax.

The Honey Oatmeal Soap, this is a vegetarian soap, I used this every day when I got home and it felt so good on my hands, the smell of it is so gentle and makes you calm after a hard day’s work. Kitchen Soap my boyfriend used this one more than I did. He came home and smelt like transmission fluid, it is a horrible strong smell. He washed his washed the nasty smell off with the soap and it got it right off. The soaps he usually uses, the smell lingers and you can still smell a hint of the fluid, I was very impressed when he smelt brand new again. Lavender Chamomile Soap and the Sea Kelp Soap both have a nice relaxing scent to them. They are nice to leave out for when family comes over. Just leaving them out around where people are going to be seating you can smell a hint of the relaxing smell and will put everyone in a better mood. Rosewater Soap I used this when I am taking a hot shower, it lets off this nice relaxing smell that makes hot showers even better. 


Lavender Loofah and the Sherbet Loofah are to improve the circulation, after using both of these products my skin was not dry afterwards, it was very soft and smelt wonderful. I used these when I take a bath, I usually don’t take baths but I did to try these out. I was in the tub for so long and I did not feel like it was home, the smell and feeling of these soaps it so wonderful, you can’t help but relax and it is a nice stress reliever. 

 
 Juniper Sage Soap is made to remind you of Santa Fe, I was looking at it and the smelling it and I can say it would remind you of Santa Fe, the soap is a beautiful color and the nice gentle scent. Buying this soap in Santa Fe and using it when you get back home, would remind you of all of the good times you had in the beautiful city.












No comments:

Post a Comment