Friday, November 1, 2013

Streekers Review

It is fun having your hair another fun color but sometimes it is hard, you might want it to be permanent, just for a night out.  You need to have a light color hair to use Streekers but it is well worth it. Since I have medium brown hair I used Streekers Ultra Violet on my mom’s highlights and my boss’s hair. Yes, my boss, she is the only blonde I know. 


To use is very easy it has a applicator at the end you just run it through the hair. It’s a good size because you might not want the streaks to big. To get it out all you do is wash your hair and will come out, if not in one wash then the second wash will take it out.


I did them both on Saturday and my mom’s highlights were a little darker and came out in one wash. My bosses on the other hand on Monday her hair was a light pink, so it might take one more wash. Overall on this product it is great, very easy to use and is very fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment